Old 09-20-10, 01:54 PM
coasting 
Still can't climb

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by KendallF
I'm always amazed at the sheer volume of crap people haul around whenever these threads come up. I ride many thousands of miles each year with a fairly minimalist seat bag (Co2, levers, one tube, boots cut from an old tire, maybe a patch kit), and an inflator in my jersey pocket with another CO2. Cell phone, cash, credit card, ID in a baggie.

I'm currently riding some fairly deserted roads near Madrid, Spain, and I'm traveling solo. My "travel seat bag" has a whopping two tubes, 4 or 5 CO2 cartridges, boots, and a small multi-tool in addition to the stuff above.

If you look your bike and tires over before you ride, you don't have to go crazy. I keep waiting for somebody to post a picture of their BOB trailer with the spare bike on it, just in case.
yup. I took out my multi tool. so many allen keys that will never be used. I just put a couple of allen keys that cover most adjustments like brake, seat post etc. I think thats a 5 and 6 mm. a little screwdriver. I took out the chain tool. Stuff for flats and the allen keys and screw driver.

No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack