Old 09-21-10, 10:19 AM
Cyclist0383
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by mechBgon
I'm not badmouthing them. In fact, I did the opposite: I said that they wanted to help. But the facts are the facts: both of my Radbot 1000s failed.
Do you think that's indicative of their lights in general? I've seen you post this time and again.

Originally Posted by mechBgon
And if you had your way, you'd silence those of us whose Radbots are NOT "solid," so that we don't disrupt the harmony for the rest of you. Think about it. This is supposed to be safety equipment; it's not a service to anyone to hush up the failures.
Yet you don't want to find a solution to your problem, you simply wish to spread fear and doubt about a product that the vast majority (actually everyone who has one but you as far as I can tell) finds to be reliable. What's your motivation in doing that, especially if the company is willing to make good and give you another light?

Every company has a bad item or two slip thorough quality control, it's how they handle it that makes all the difference. It doesn't seem that you are willing to let PDW make it right for you, and instead with to exact some sort of revenge on them by bad mouthing them on various forums.

Why are you taking that road as opposed to letting them actually solve the problem?