Old 09-26-10, 12:07 PM
NeroG

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Let me also fill you in on some information. At the time, besides having hypothetical dreams about what I would put on my Varsity, I was pressed for time. The computer I was using at the time was not mine it was actually my schools. I was pressed for time whilst doing other things; Situations have changed now so I now actually have time to think about my posts and actually thank people rather than take your advice silently, use it and post with the results as I did. Not to mention the fact that I did say I appreciated all the advice I was getting in an earlier post. Which makes me wonder if you, banjo_mole actually read the entire thread before posting what you did.

I just love how I got this project going again and immediately someone comes along, half-arsedly reads the thread paying attention to things that with time are now invalid and makes some post that caused me to waste even more time posting on the forum rather than working on the project itself.

Now if we can stop all this nonsense, I'd like to get back to posting things actually pertaining to my project and not politics.