View Single Post
Old 09-13-02, 04:17 PM
earleybird
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE]I hate seeing squished squirrels in the road. I just hate to think of them getting all squished.

Wabbit your just a big softy

I should know. i love to see the squirrels around my garden , ever since they found out we have hazel trees. Drives my cat nuts. he'll sit out there motionless for hours trying to catch one but they are just too quick.
Plus as he is apricot and white his camoflage sucks.

I found out that the guy next door was trapping them in a cage and disposing of them a few months back and had a few choice words with him about it. A few weeks later he fell down the stairs and died. I felt a bit guilty about that. ..........

A couple of years ago I was out walking the wife and her dog( they both needed exercise) and there was a thud on the path behind us. We looked round and there was a squirrel lying on the path with its feet in the air. It had fallen out of the tree...
We all just stood there with our jaws drooped and after a few moments he got up and limped off at the speed of light.

No you have got to do whatever it takes to avoid running over the little critters I guess.