Old 10-09-10, 07:33 PM
Exit3
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sh00k
thanks again dude. i am really shocked tho that trek doesnt really offer too many colors on these bikes... red, blue, black, gray.... really? that's it?

i told myself i was not going to get the 7.7 if they kept it gray.... so when i saw the white, i was like okay, instead of giving it a different color, they gave it white which, to me, is a blank canvas.. lol.

the 7.5 looks really nice is person. i decided that im going to accent the white with another color - i duno what yet. i've seen some blue tires that would look nice on it.....

as for the fit - i am so glad i went with the 22.5 over the 20". on my 20" 7.2, it felt like the bars were too close to me and, as a result, i sorta hunched my back as i rode... this one feels a lot more comfortable when im on the saddle.

if anyone else is between sizes, obviously try out both sizes and pay close attention to your back and how straight or hunched over you are. i mean, it was comfortable to a degree to ride the 20" but the bigger size is a better fit for me.
Just curious. You went with the 22,5"....how tall are you?