Old 10-10-10, 03:19 PM
peach-picker
packing shed cassanova

Location: can be found with the traffic in the streets of fresno ca.

Bikes: 07 bianchi pista, 09 mercier kilo tt, 09 masi speciale fixed LTD, late 80s masi nuova strada, full campy gruppo, 89 centurion accordo, 88 peugeot versallies, 93 faggin 14 speed full shimano 105

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my upgrades

2007 bianchi pista chrome
i bought it used on craigslist for $500 delivered, the original owner changed the stock track drops to syntace stratos bullhorns and the stock 16t cog to a milwaukee 17t cog, it also came with mks chain tensioners, these are great, they make chain tension adjustment much easier! the bike didnt come with pedals because the guy ran a clipless setup
my upgrades were...

dura ace track crankset, bottom bracket. the stock truvativ were ugly! imho!
fsa pro track chainring 48t. nice strong chainring, at a good price.
izumi eco chain 1/8 chrome. looks good with the rest of the chrome!
euro asia imports cog 17t 1/8. the rumor was these are the best, i am very happy with mine.
dura ace lockring. why not for an extra $12
vittoria rubino pro tires. great tires, i like to run high psi and these can handle it, and they look great!
mks sylvan road pedals, small mks steel clips, lapize laminate straps. my personal favorites!

with all the upgrades and the price of the bike its was around $900 but i am very happy with the performace (there was a difference!) and of course the way it looks, here is a pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
003..jpg (100.6 KB, 24 views)