View Single Post
Old 10-10-10, 04:33 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10460 Post(s)
Liked 11,954 Times in 6,120 Posts
So, after baldly stating that I don't drive to ride anymore, today I had my wife come and pick me up at 92 and Canada.

In my defense, it was one of those days where you just don't quite have the snap in the legs, AND my heart rate was about 10 bpm higher than it should be at all levels of exertion, but still, it FELT like being self-indulgent.

Originally Posted by SesameCrunch
Since moving to Half Moon Bay four years ago, I've only driven to a handful of rides. From my garage, I have unlimited rides/routes I can go on, depending on my mood. All these routes are gorgeous, most have very few cars. It's simply biking heaven here.

It's also the reason why I haven't joined the BF gang on rides much any more . Solo riding kinda sucks sometimes, but it's just too easy to ride from my house.
Yeah, but you lead some nice rides a couple years back. I remember one with just four of us that was pretty nice - just tooling around in the hills south of HMB. Very nice!

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles