Old 10-13-10, 08:15 AM
mattface 

Bikes: Bridgestone RB-T, Soma Rush, Razesa Racer, ⅔ of a 1983 Holdsworth Professional, Nishiki Riviera Winter Bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by T-Mar
Saddle selection is one area where I refuse to give advice, beyond anything very basic, as it it the bicycle component with the highest personal preference factor.
yes I understand and I agree. I never give anyone more than the most basic advice about saddles. I'm not looking for advice, just people's subjective comparisons of the saddles in question. I've been meaning to try out the Flite for years , and since I haven't and I need to sell either the Flite or the SLR. It's kinda tough to sell the one I haven't gotten around to trying. I know what I like, and I'm hoping someone else who likes a similar thing might be able to give me a comparison based upon their experience... Yeah.. I know it's not much to go on, and honestly I have a feeling it's the SLR that's going, but I figure it might help to shoot the **** with similarly afflicted weirdos about the options first. What else are bike forums for?