Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by CritEastwood
I was always under the impression the *three beaches* was in Santiago Oaks. Are you referring to Telegraph Canyon in accessing the area from Brea Canyon Dam?
There are b*tches (the 3 b's in Chino is on Telegraph to the ranger station) in both areas... that said, not certain if I am clear. I generally ride into Chino Hills state park from Carbon Canyon Regional Park. My normal route include North Ridge, Sycamore, Telegraph and down to the Ranger Station back up South Ridge, however... for some of my friends this is too much ride. We used to come in from Green River Golf Course and ride Aliso Canyon to Bane Canyon to the Ranger Station and back. Nice and easy stuff. Green River is now closed. I want to know if there is a way to get to Aliso/Bane without coming from Brea of Chino...

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.