Old 05-13-05, 08:01 PM
ridehard
Stock 04 Kona scrap

Bikes: 04 Kona scrap

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
O and this has nothin to do with drops, but I was priity happy today. I can now do No footed stopies, wigh I could do for a while actually, stopie heel clickers (where your feet dont actualy go over the bars, they go over the top pf the fork and under the bars, and can ballance with my front end up in the air while hanging on to my front tire. It is neat. What my friends thought was cool was when I would stopie no-footed, then put my feet back on the pedals, lift the front end up in the air right when the back touches the ground, then tap the front tire while the front end is up there, then drop it and ride away. Really cool lol.
And if you are bored try this: COme up and ride into a sitting down trackstand (ballancing while not moving forward) then let go with your right hand, turn the bars 90 degrese, and put your feet on the front tire, moving it side to side. Once you get it, you can balance like that, because if you begin to fall, you you move your feet side to side accordingly, straightening you out. Hard to explain, but it is cool if you can ride into that, then ride out of it.
Sorry this had nothin to do with drops but o well.