View Single Post
Old 10-25-10, 07:42 PM
Bare Feet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What a heartwarming surprise greeted me this morning! I needed a tissue with my coffee : )

Denver, I can only guess how much effort you put into starting the 50+ forum. And I sure am glad you did! You seem to be a very, very special person and much appreciated here!

JanMM, You remembered pie! Grazie!

MinnMan, You got me pinned. I don’t want to embarrass myself in a group. I did go on a few easy group rides. I also went and spoke with a really cool woman who runs ladies development rides. She thinks I’m ready for her Monday recovery ride. I’m trying it Nov.1st. They ride all year. I’m nervous and psyched at the same time.

Jppe, BF 50 Plus jersey is ordered! can’t wait!

berner, I’m going to be swapping saddles. And we’ll see about winter riding. I do have some downhill ski stuff I may be able to use.
Btw, clipless pedals are so cool! I love them! The LBS set me up on a trainer until I had the motions down—both feet. Then I went to an empty parking lot and practiced every scenario I could think of for an hour.

Dan B, Encouragement and a pat on the back is exactly what I needed, and exactly what I got : )

Mojo Slim, : ) I am touched.

BigBlueToe, I printed out your post and have it hanging on my wall right by my computer!

Daspydyr, LOL!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply, welcome me, and share advice.