Old 05-16-05, 02:12 PM
my58vw
Meow!

Bikes: Trek 2100 Road Bike, Full DA10, Cervelo P2K TT bike, Full DA10, Giant Boulder Steel Commuter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redal
Mark Scott won the 40+ race but did not do the Pro/1-2 race. The winner of our race was not over 40 so he did not get a $1,000 bonus. 58vw, I have been racing since 1989. There were three years that I did not race (2000, 2001, and 2002) because I was in Law School. I began racing again in 2003 because I would be able to do masters races. The funny thing is I only did a few masters races that year and only one last year. I haven't done any this year but I am going to masters nationals. I remember Kal's huge biceps also. The guy is very intimidating but one of the nicest guys. I was sort of his teammate in 1992. I was on the Category 1 team for Cycles Veloce and he was on the masters team.
I figured you guys must have been racing for sometime, you looked very strong out there. The whole deal with law school encourages me because I am in a simular circumstance finishing college and I am trying to relize that school will be over soon as I will eventually have more time to cycle...