Old 11-08-10, 01:26 PM
-holiday76
No one cares

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked 110 Times in 67 Posts
Originally Posted by Andrew F
Holiday76- what a beauty! I think the brake cables will visually flow better if they ran behind the bars....No big thing...send it North to me, I'll make the adjustment and have it back to you....in oh say 6-12 months. Sweet build you must be very pleased with it.
thanks! Long story short, my father and his best friend rode everywhere on bikes up until when they were about 20. I saw my fathers boyhood friend during my son's baby shower last summer and he mentioned that this was in his basement rotting away. It was his prized posession and he was the original owner. He gave it to me. It was set up basically as you see it now minus the fenders and the rear mech. It had tubulars as well. It was very rusty but it cleaned up quite nicely. I unfortunately havent had a chance to ride it further than down the block. Having a 16 month old and a 3 month old limits things somewhat

I'll see if moving the cables behind the bars makes me like it more