View Single Post
Old 11-12-10, 07:27 PM
theroller
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Guys when I said my bike was made in Taiwan I was looking at my tires. I just looked at the front derailler and it said made in China on my frame. Is this bad? I thought it was American and I paid 600 for my bike. My LBS did this to me. The LBS guy said I could get 30mph so I bought it.

Originally Posted by mcjimbosandwich
you are the one who revived this trollish thread. It probably never occurred to your pre-pubescent brain that non-Asians might take your comments as trollish and incorrect.

Go ride your Chinese-made bike more and post less. Alternatively, smarten up so you can earn enough to buy a US-made bike
I thought my bike was American and saw Taiwan so I did search for Taiwan and found this thread. You got a problem with that? My frame is Chinese. Yea my next bike will be American because Im proud to be an American.

Originally Posted by neuronal
*an ass.

I sure hope your feelings don't get too hurt there at what the internet think of you. Because the internet thinks you're a racist.
* Internet
Learn to capitalize. Why you say Im racist? Im not a racist. BTW who is the Internet?