PWRDbyTRD
Toyota Racing Dev.

Bikes: 2004 Kona Hoss Dee-Lux

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Killer Fun

Ok so we have this live band thing every Thursday night called Sundown In The City. It's in the heart of downtown, narrow roads, lack of parking, and what not. We decided to park further away and take bikes into the heart of downtown. We rode in, it was pretty level most of the way except for a few uphills. We got something to eat and noticed all the place to lock up your bikes. It was soo nice. The best part was passing the cagers sitting still in traffic. So we watched the show and enjoyed it running into about 10 old friends of mine. Then we left, this is where it got REAL fun. Everything was stopped. Vehicles were everywhere just stuck. There were people everywhere. I turned on my HID, so people can't miss me. We took off running up to 18-20mph since it was still stop and go for us somewhat, I heard a few "now that's how you get around" comments and the most were "da*n" or "holy sh*t". For some reason people were strafing to the right or left and I had to swerve around them. That's where I heard most of the cussing as I blew past them. I even brushed into one guy knocking him a bit off balance. I would have to say that rush of flying between people and cars was alot of fun, and it being level ground most of the way I was able to push myself a bit. I'm sorry I just had to share my joy with everyone