scrublover
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Bikes: hardtail, squishy, fixed roadie, fixed crosser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by samburger
Maybe it sounds harder than it really is, but it seems like it would be an incredible challenge to get the timing right. I mean how do you do it exactly? Just set the timer & count the seconds in your head until the picture will take? Even that leaves a pretty big margin for error in keeping your bikes speed in time the camera's timer.
Originally Posted by bjjoondo
Ok, I've got a P&S digital camera and yes, it's got a timer but without a tripod, it's gona be a royal PIA to find the perfect rock, etc. to set it up on and I think it only gives you like 30 seconds, humm this could be quite the challenge!
Find the shot you want. Aim and get your camera ready. Set timer. Run like hell to the bike. Ride. Hope you get something. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, sometimes needs a few takes, sometimes I give up before getting the shot wanted.

Pssst: all my Canon cameras allow me to adjust the time length as well as number of shots taken. I set for 30 seconds, and have it take 10 shots. Pretty simple, really.

Originally Posted by matttheknife
Hey Scrublover, what kind of pants are those? They look good for cold weather riding. BTW, Turkey looked great! I am headed to the fridge for leftovers...
Some old Kona pants. They work for me down to about 20F, so long as I'm not doing a lot of stopping. Colder and i have other layers.