Old 12-16-10, 12:56 PM
K. Olsen

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kimconyc

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap.

I recommend this to everyone; unfortunately few listen. Try it out for yourself. It's less toxic than many chemicals (other commercially available soaps, Simple Green, etc.) and cheaper, since a teaspoon of concentrate goes a long way. *

One teaspoon diluted with 1 part water is a great way to get your white bartape clean. What better way to look pro than to pose in front of the coffee shop with your spotless whites? *

I use Dr. B's soap after a messy winter ride, to get the rims spotlessly clean--no more elbow grease and alcohol needed. Just use a few tablespoons of this stuff in a bucket-full of warm water to wash your bike down and then use the leftovers to scrub all the grime off the rims. You will be amazed! *

Don't fear wearing your white kit on a rainy day. Handwash in the sink after your ride and look pro day-after-day--plus smell like peppermint, lavender, hemp, or your scent of choice. *

/Plug

* I have no affiliation with Dr. Bronner. Results may vary. I really should get some free samples though...
Billy Mays would be proud...