tjspahr
My leg made the cover!

Bikes: Trek, Arbourne, BMC, Orbea

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kudos to Quarq

I decided to change the crankset that my Cinqo is on, and have the unit re-calibrated. I also needed to pickup a new magnet/BB mounting kit for a bike I'm building. I had the new crankset drop shipped to Quarq, and sent my current crank/Cinqo to them. It arrived on a Thursday, they swapped the crank out, remounted the rings I sent, calibrated the unit, and got everything back to me the following Thursday (South Dakota to Indiana).

And the whole shooting match cost $10, which is what they charged me for shipping. The didn't even charge me for the magnet/mount, and threw in a water bottle to boot!

I know there is at times a lot of company bashing on the forum, but this is pretty much indicative of every interaction I've had with Kai, Mieke, and everyone at Quarq. There are a lot of great power meters out there, but if you are looking, definitely check out their units. Their customer service is unbelievable.