View Single Post
Old 12-22-10, 06:12 AM
retriever7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Since I have received much encouragement and pressure to reveal the make and model of my bike, I will do so now. It's a Bobolini SL (SL = Super Light) named after a Tour de France and Giro Italia wannbe, Angelo Bobolini.

Having failed four times to qualify, Angelo felt an impending sense of doom. He thought his life was over. Then, during a lunar eclipse, an angel came to Angelo and said, "Despair not, I bring you tidings of great joy." In Milan, you shall give birth to a bicycle company and you shall name it Bobolini to redeem yourself and all of Italy. So Angelo did what the angel told him. His company never redeemed Italy but Angelo redeemed himself. Today, at 90, Angelo sits at home and watches tapes of European bicycle races where Bobolinis are ridden by the best riders in the world. Important note: Knock off Bobolinis are being sold at Wal Mart. Don't fall for it.

For those who took this thread seriously and could live with not knowing the brand and model of my bike, kudos! For those who took this thread seriously but had to know, my thanks to you as well and some good news. The sun will come up at dawn and everything will be okay. For those of you who did not take this thread seriously, and who hacked around, maybe there are better things you can do with your time.

Happy holidays!

Last edited by retriever7; 12-22-10 at 06:49 AM. Reason: grammatical