View Single Post
Old 01-02-11, 12:44 PM
sdlesko

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here is what I have and am considering.....

Well after reading all the information from the experienced (not old) guys, I might just keep the sworks Roubaix and look at maybe linskey cooper cx. I am 52..bike 1500-2000 mi /yr mostly on roads. i did want more of a all around bike to bike on packed chat (rails to trails) in the area. My son and I are going to bike the Katy Trail from Kansas City to St. Louis in May. But my main interest is group riding 35 - 100 mi on weekend on a great comfortable bike. We dont really ride fast 18 mph on average (conversation speed). Now I am going to ride some with younger/faster riders as well this year.....so thats why my wife got me the Sworks roubaix. I have a 2007 Roubaix pro I like that I am going to sell. I also have a Trek 7.6 FX which I was going to use for 2 - 4 day tours, however I hate the straight handle bars (pain in hands/wrists) So maybe I will sell that as well and pick up a Linskey cooper cx. Get my need/want for Ti that way. Use that biek for training in winter or weather is bad and use CF Sworks for gruop/road work when appropriate. WOW...sounds like a plan! What do you think?

It sure helps to talk it out with you guys...

Thanks
Steve