View Single Post
Old 05-29-05, 11:17 AM
skidmarx
paramount member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
As long as we're on bicycle etiquette, recently, I got a flat on my road bike, so I take to the grass off to the side, not too far from the shoulder, and begin the change but I find that my leverage tools were left in a pouch on my other bike and yeah that's stupid not to have all bikes equipped. So, I'm sittng there, wheel off, trying to figure the best way to maneuver this tire and I look up just in time to see this guy on road bike pass me with nothing more than a look over the shoulder. No question, like "are you all right?", "do you need help?" "do you have the right tools?"..Anyway, just thought it would have been much appreciated.
I had a keychain bottle opener, smooth, no rough edges, right kinda curve (ya know the ones with ski area logos sold at the registers) and also a post office key with the large round thumb end (pretty damn strong) and these worked well enough with no damage done. Lesson learned..check before leaving. And whoever you are that passed me..you're a dick head.