Old 05-31-05, 09:13 AM
skydive69

Bikes: Guru Geneo, Specialized Roubaix Pro, Guru chron 'alu, Specialized Sequoia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by clupica
After reading Tom Danielson's account of his injury and subsequent pull-out from the Giro I could say a thousand things about Tom, and none of them would be good. His explanation cleary paints him as being completly focused on Tom and not a tem player. If I were on the Discovery team I would pray that Tom jumps ship for a better offer. You can read the full article at at http://www.thepaceline.com/members/s....aspx?cid=1122
When asked when he started feeling pain in his knee, Danielson said - "It was in Georgia right after the hard mountain stage (to Brasstown Bald on April 23). It was super painful and even when I was sleeping, I could feel it throbbing. I thought it was just some of the aches and pains that come with racing. The next day, it was still there and all through the stage it was really painful. I didn't say anything, as I didn't want to worry anyone and even myself. I just wanted to block it out of my mind and ride through it."
He knew he was hurt and he didn't say anything to his manager, his trainer or his team. Not a team player
Your conclusions regarding Danielson are ridiculous based on the information available.