Bikes: Nagasawa Special Track

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dsh
Hey.
Guy.

If all you care about with your "custom" frame is having a fork drilled for a brake, then just go buy a fork drilled for a brake. And have it shipped. To Japan. It may even cost you A HUNDRED DOLLARS. But it's a lot more cost effective than having a custom frame build by a world-renowned builder when the extent of your knowledge and preference is "I want a fork drilled for a brake".
Guy,
I didn't say "I want a fork drilled for a brake", I'm saying it gives me such an option without having to buy an extra fork and pay 100bucks for shipping. And that was one option as an example, not THE reason why I want the frame. Maybe I can also ship you my frame and you'll drill the hole and paint it again, so I can route my rear brake cable.
Anyways, when I ask for advice on a mass-produced frame, people point to custom frames being the better option, as the price difference is not that big. When I ask about a custom frame, people say mass-produced is better. I think I get it, the more rude and negative your post is on here, the more credit you get.