View Single Post
Old 02-11-11, 11:50 AM
outwest5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You guys have all hit on the thing that is bugging me a little. I DID get a better deal doing it this way, I know that. I saved over $500, actually, and even got Ultegra brakes, which is above the ZW4. $500 is a lot of money. But, the money is just money. My dream bike was the ZW4. After all, I have looked and looked and looked.

I am going down to the bike shop today. They should have my bike and be putting it together. I want to check that they are putting the correct sized crank on it. The womens models have a shorter crank than what they would put on the mens bikes. They had a full ultegra set in the shop, but at the time I did not ask to confirm the crank size. I also want to make sure they are putting 25 tires on it instead of 23's. I also want to eyeball the wheels. The wheels come in black or silver. The ZW4 has the black ones, but maybe the silver ones would look better on it. They had both colors the other day. And the pedals. I want to check out the different pedals.

I'll let you know what happens. If, for some reason, the bike has not arrived, I may just tell them to scrap it and I will wait. We shall see.