Old 02-16-11, 06:07 PM
mnaines

Bikes: Diamondback Windwood Citi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EKW in DC
He's a troll. See the LED headlights thread.

10 oz. a mile? That's a lot of liquid consumption for someone who averages 4 mph.
Who you calling a troll? So you're basically saying me never knowing about the Cree LED lights and not understanding the point of having a flashlight that only runs for 2 hours makes me a troll? Get a life, dude.

The difference between you and I is I do not see a point in having to replace the batteries in the bike lights after every commute. The difference between you and I is I do not see the point in having a light that is only designed for a one-way trip. The difference between you and I is I do not see the point in these Cree lights because I ride more than 1 hour at a time and I ride more than just to work and back home. The difference between you and I is I do not see the point in using anything that puts limits on how long, where, and when I can ride.

Also, I'm a big eater. I've been known to eat an entire large pizza by myself in a single sitting. My metabolism is so fast that I literally have to consume 1,000 calories or more a day just to keep from losing weight.

Just to give you an idea of how badly out of shape I really am: I'm 6'4 and 148lbs - I should be 165lbs - but I can only do a 65lb bench press and can only do a 110lb leg press. That's the primary reason I am trying to spend as much time as I can on my bicycle, and why riding for short one-hour-at-a-time bursts won't help me.

Last edited by mnaines; 02-16-11 at 06:36 PM.