View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 08:47 AM
dirtbikedude
Gravity Is Yer Friend

Bikes: Scott Gambler, Scott Ransom, Kona Bear, Bianchi 928 Carbon/Chorus, C'Dale Rize4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Contact Kona here

"For warranty questions, please send a note to: warranty-usa@konaworld.com (for USA questions) or
warranty-canada@konaworld.com (Canada)."

They ususually reply very quickly. Tell them your bike was sent in for warranty and you would like to know if they are going to send you the same frame. If not then ask what your options are. You can also give them a call to get a faster answer. I would not mention what the shop told you just incase it is different then what Kona offered.

You posted your first thread on the 21st. How long after that did you take the bike to the shop? When did the shop find out what Kona offered as a replacement? I ask because Kona will not do anything until they inspect the frame. Once the bike gets to the shop they need to strip it and ship it. Where are you located? From So.Cal. it takes about 3 or 4 days to get to their factory then it may take Kona a day or two before they get to it.

When I warrantied my 2000 Stinky they sent me a 2003 StinkyPrimo frame and I paid 150$ U.S. for the new shok (which was also an upgrade to the best modle at the time) since my old one would not fit.