View Single Post
Old 03-01-11, 12:20 PM
Maddox
Ride heavy metal.

Bikes: '74 Raleigh LTD-3, '76 Motobecane Grand Jubile, '83 Fuji TSIII (customized commuter), '10 Mercier Kilo WT (fixed obsession), '83 Bianchi Alloro, '92 Bridgestone MB-1 (project), '83 Specialized Expedition (project), '79 Peugeot UO-8 (sold)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Amazing thread, Japino, and definitely one that will be referenced back to. Your skills in recovering are undeniable, and you also have the knack for good documentary photography. The only thing better than a good writeup is a writeup with clear, relevant photos of the work. So thank you for that.

Since I'm a student of language, however, I humbly request that you indulge me by correcting your original post in one respect --

When you say "course sandpaper", I think you mean to say "coarse sandpaper." I know it's very small thing but I'm a literary technocrat, and harping on misspellings and misused words is something of a frustrating hobby of mine.

But please don't think my request for the edits in any way reduces my appreciation of your writeup. This is seriously great stuff.