View Single Post
Old 03-09-11, 01:37 PM
chickonbike

Bikes: Considering a Kona Sutra for my trip! (And love my old Crescent White Lady from the 80's)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CHOB from Sweden!

CHOB:

1) The act of being a complete moron, asshat or assclown.
2) Claiming you actually know what it is you are doing while you clearly do not.

3) Abbreviation for Chick On Bike!

(I added the last one, but they all fit me pretty well)

I, Anna Rickman, am a Swedish, 26-yearold with an appetite for adventure who, with no previous long-distance cycling experience, have decided that long-distance cycling experience is something I'd like to have.
I intend to take on this challenge alone, because frankly I like my own company, and because I'm a woman, people seem to think I should by no means travel on my own, which makes me want to prove them wrong. (What I worry most about is how to avoid getting my gear stolen when I pop into the grocery stores and such for provisions - I don't want to take it all with me every time. I'm developing a complex strategy here which is based on lots of good karma.)

I'll be heading to the states in September for a 3-month coast to coast adventure. Until then, it's all about preparations, like buying a bike and asking you nice folks for advice.

Come over to www.chickonbike.com and say hi!

Anna

Last edited by chickonbike; 03-13-11 at 04:25 PM. Reason: New information/changed plans