View Single Post
Old 03-17-11, 10:42 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep, Got out for a short ride today..... Post office + ride... Rode to the post office & then to tire shop with a friend. Only rode about 10.5 miles, but a short ride is better than no ride. Rode the mountain bike. Just a few pictures from the past few days.

1st one is the exit/entrance to the Florida trail on SR19 south of Palatka a bit before the barge canal. I was on the road bike that day didn't actually ride the trail (still trying to con 2 friends into it... figured a picture might help. Didn't show them the picture yet.. DOH!)

2nd pic.... Just a shot of the Florida trail that enters some private land. I had to walk about 1/2 mile in sand that they had just plowed for a fire break (I think). Through the fence looks like good riding again.

3rd pic.... On the road back from the barge canal on SR19... I guess that's how they fix low lines now....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ScreenShot118.jpg (100.3 KB, 7 views)
ScreenShot119.jpg (101.8 KB, 7 views)
ScreenShot117.jpg (99.7 KB, 7 views)