Old 03-20-11, 10:10 PM
SamwiseTheFool

Bikes: Lotus Challenger SX (crashed)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4Rings6Stars
Actually I've got a 96 Univega Superstrada frame I would let go pretty cheap that is the same size as that Lotus was...takes 700c wheels though I don't remember if the Lotus was 700 or 27"... send me a private message if you might be interested, not sure if you're looking for a complete bike or a frame to build up with the parts you still have.
I've been coming to this board for a while, but I only recently joined so I can't PM anyone yet...but in all likelihood I'd probably me more interested in a complete bike because I'm kind of busy with work and school to go parts hunting and I don't really have the tools or the workspace here in my dorm.

Originally Posted by 4Rings6Stars
haha yeah we had just moved in together then and she mentioned (a few dozen times) that she would really like it if I only had two bikes in the apartment. I thinned the herd for a little while but gradually built it back up. There are currently 6 in here (8 if you count frames ) but two of them are hers..she's gotten to be a lot more understanding and she doesn't mind so much anymore.
N+1 man, haha...I wish I had the time to get into the hobby as well. After I move out of here and have a decent workspace I'll definitely get into the business of building bikes/flipping.