Old 03-29-11, 09:49 PM
kustom_katz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by meanwhile
Are you sure that you didn't use a fit calculator for a road bike? I.e. a road RACING bike with drop bars?
No, when I did the calculator the very first option was for the bike you road. I believe they were road, MTB and MTB racing. Also when I was riding last year, my arm and wrists would get soar, like I wanted to stretch out more. If I would ease up and rest my wrists on top of my bars it would feel better. I remember when I used to ride everyday big miles, my MTB did have a much longer stem on it. Bit I guess I will see when it arrives.

Originally Posted by Chini563
assos embrocation
???? What the heck does that mean?

Originally Posted by treebound
MTB's are good for offroad and junk roads. I'd suggest puting the money into a used but decent older road bike for riding more road miles.

Just an idea.
Well I used to always ride MTB's awhile ago basically everyday about 40 miles a day. I bought 2 road bikes and couldn't get comfortable on ether of them and sold them. So I find I am more comfortable on a MTB myself. So this is why I am getting my MTB ready for riding this summer. Just have to get a few thing figured out to get the discomfort turned comfortable for the long hall. My parts are trickling in now and this week is finally hitting above 0*C. So I will hopefully be getting it all figured out.

Any other help or suggestions are appreciated.