Old 03-30-11, 03:53 PM
Chini563

Bikes: Bianchi B4P Mono Q

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kustom_katz
No, when I did the calculator the very first option was for the bike you road. I believe they were road, MTB and MTB racing. Also when I was riding last year, my arm and wrists would get soar, like I wanted to stretch out more. If I would ease up and rest my wrists on top of my bars it would feel better. I remember when I used to ride everyday big miles, my MTB did have a much longer stem on it. Bit I guess I will see when it arrives.

???? What the heck does that mean?

" I got a serious pain between my legs from sitting on my seat and it made it hard to ride because of the pain"

Assos is a brand of cycling apparel that has a cream for the chamois in bike shorts that help!!! good luck OP

Well I used to always ride MTB's awhile ago basically everyday about 40 miles a day. I bought 2 road bikes and couldn't get comfortable on ether of them and sold them. So I find I am more comfortable on a MTB myself. So this is why I am getting my MTB ready for riding this summer. Just have to get a few thing figured out to get the discomfort turned comfortable for the long hall. My parts are trickling in now and this week is finally hitting above 0*C. So I will hopefully be getting it all figured out.

Any other help or suggestions are appreciated.
//