Old 04-07-11, 11:55 PM
RobertL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
For those in the Minneapolis, MN area, I’ve had very good experiences at Ramsey Bicycles: http://www.ramseybicycles.com

Many years ago I used to bike a bit. When I started looking at getting back into biking my brother recommended Ramsey Bicycle, he was correct, they are very good.

Ramsey Bicycles is about everything you could ask of a local bike store. The owner, Al Adams, manages and operates the store, he makes it very easy to do business. They’re family friendly with bikes for kids, along with road, track, cyclocross, and mountain bikes.

They’ve been happy to spend time answering all my questions about bikes and biking. They have lifetime free yearly minor tune ups for your new bike.

Ramsey also sponsors the Ramsey Cycling Club. The club is open to all riders. Last year, in cooperation with the City of Ramsey, they put on a ride that was open to all comers. It was a fun, gentle, flat nine mile ride though the city with four rest stops. They had youngsters, teenagers, parents, grand parents, riders of all ages and abilities, all having fun. Hopefully it was just the first of many yearly Ramsey City rides.

For the more advanced riders, the club is an active USA Cycling club and has licensed racers in road, track, cyclocross, and mountain biking.

I don’t think you could go wrong at Ramsey Bicycle.