View Single Post
Old 04-17-11, 05:08 PM
maverick31210

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here's another little update. This thing took a while to get here because Performance ships with FedEx Smartpost....lol I even started a thread seeing if anyone could explain how their whole system works. Anyway, it's here now.

Fizik Arione

Some of you may have bought one of these before and will know what I'm talking about, but for those who haven't I gotta say that the packaging on this thing is top notch!

It looks and feels like you're about to open a big ass iPod (iPad? lol)

Even the spots denoting the color on the outside of the box are filled in with actual material and not written or colored in.

The box itself looks good and has a nice slide off sleeve design.

Inside, the saddle is well packaged and has a protective bag over it. The whole set up just looks great. It was just fun to open.

Fizik gives you matching bar tape and finishing tape as well as end plugs which I though was really cool.

I got a good deal on this thing, but if I was to pay full retail which is somewhere around $180 - $200, I would expect such high quality delivery.

So that's down, as of now just waiting on Soul S4.0s to get here. Ordered them a couple days ago so I figure it'll be a couple weeks until they get here. I'll be sitting tight and trying to make up some of the money spent on the wheels lol.

As it sits now all I need is a cassette, chain, and pedals. I'll order those after the wheels get here and hopefully be all set pretty soon here