Rolling along

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vtg-Raleigh-Rudg...item53e7473d4d

60 cm Rudge $99.00 W/ 3 days left

FOR AUCTION

We have a Vintage Raleigh Rudge-Whitworth Royale Bike Frame and Parts.

This thing is great. Its pretty much the complete bike without tires. Its not only a work of art but its history. The bike a little rough around the edges but I can see lots of potential. I have made no attempt to fix or clean this bike. This bike has not seen the road in years and will need some work done to it. The frame is a real beauty straight out of Nottingham England. It has great original paint and decals.
It measures about 60cm from the top of the seat tube to the center of the crank. The frame and fork show some scratches and scrapes. The handle bars, fork and cranks don't move as freely as they should. I think all of the components are original. It has a leather Wright Saddle that is really dry and worn out. It might be able to be saved. The pedals have leather Brooks toe grips. The leather is pretty dry but I think they will take oil nicely and be able to ride again. The badge reads "Rudge-Whitworth Est 1869".
Please take a look at the pictures below to help give you an idea of the condition. If you have any questions or feel Ive left anything out of my description please let me know. This bike will be shipped partially disassembled for a flat rate to the USA only. Immediate payment required. Thanks so much!!