Old 05-01-11, 03:38 AM
cs1

Bikes: Specialized, Schwinn

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by qmsdc15
The matte black one is just Misceo and the Misceo 0.0 is a differnt bike. I saw a Misceo on the street and asked the guy what it was. Cool bike. Nice price.

You don't need a suspension fork and the extra weight makes it a negative unless you ride rough trails. Get the plain old Misceo, no numbers! His was completely devoid of logos and he claims it comes that way. Cool bike! Your dealer or I may have the model designations wrong. Make sure you aren't paying for a Misceo 0.0 if you buy the Misceo, assuming the 0.0 has a higher list price. Guy on the street mentioned he paid 5 something, don't remember exactly.
You're correct, it was devoid of any logos. VERY cool looking bike. Not what I'd call trail worthy though. It looked more like an indestructible tank of a bike. Retail is about $499 The salesman said no deals during the season. They did have some leftover models from last year with the suspension fork. All the cheap fork did IMO is make the bike heavier.

I was looking at the bike for my son who just rediscovered cycling. I figured this was a good way to get back into it.