View Single Post
Old 05-08-11, 09:47 AM
Hulley

Bikes: 2011 Scott Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A little update. I just got back from riding 21miles and feel pretty good other than running out of water at the 14mile mark. I started to feel the tingly fingers around 14-15 miles but nothing that moving my hands around or a good shake didnt take care of. The tingling didnt go away it just never got worse or to the point that I wanted to get off the bike. This was after moving my saddle back 25mm. I know abit too much at first but I was desperate. So its a move in the right direction. The funny thing is that was where my saddle was to begin with, the only difference now is a shorter stem (10mm), different saddle, cleat position and a 3mm shim under my right shoe. I still feel like I have a good bit of weight on my hands but nothing that would really ruib the ride. I'm willing to bet I can get more comfortable with a possibly larger frame or a farther saddle position. I'm gonna keep it where it is now a do a few more longer rides and get my body acclimated to the change. I'm happy! I may go for another ride later this evening!