View Single Post
Old 05-12-11, 05:01 PM
NotZeroSix

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac S-Works SL3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dude thats so awesome! The only part I hate traveling through is from Escondido to the 78 East. Its kinda dangerous since its only one way lane for cars going 50+ MPH with no bike lane. (I almost got hit by a van on Old Pasqual Rd and there was no traffic. Kinda scary if you might say) Anyways but when you head back on Brady Canyon Road its all rewarding. Theres no disturbing traffic, the scenery is awesome, and the road is basically yours. Its an great experience! (No wonder it was part of the TOC of 2009)

Also there is a short but wicked decent going down hill on highway valley. You go so fast that I take most of the road until I hit the bottom. Its really fun IMO. I recommend this path to anyone on this forum!

Anyways great pictures man! I always wanted to take photos of this path but holding a DSLR isnt practical for me. Also if you are interested in coming to a group ride this weekend, our local Trek store is sponsoring an event that will go through this path. Heres a link: http://trekbicyclesuperstore.com/art...ions-pg470.htm If you decide to come, see you there!

-Allen