View Single Post
Old 06-15-05, 08:31 PM
doctorSpoc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cjbruin
...In the prologue TT (8K) he finished 5th, six seconds back...in the stage 3 TT (46.5k) he finished 3rd. I don't see that as everone kicking his ass... I still think he will be one of the top TT'ers in the tour...
with the TT thing... it's an exaggeration...just for effect. it's not so much that he's sucking at TTs, it's that it would appear that instead of TTs being a place where Armstrong makes up time, it now seems like a place where he can just manage to hold his own or lose a little bit of time or to a guy like Ullrich, he might lose a good chunk of time... and remember only about half of the GC favourites were at the Dauphiné the others at the TdS.

I think his actions toward Landis are really juvenile and pretty pathetic... I don't think you can convince me he's keeping the high ground on that one.. i really think he has some issues that he needs to work out with with his shrink. i find his actions a little bizzare... especially when it seems from some other post this is normal behavior for him and he has done this to others who have left