'nother
semifreddo amartuerer

Bikes: several

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by K&K_Dad
Why? Yeah, hate the man but at least let what good came out of it live on. I have one that I've worn for 4 years and it's never been off my body. If it was ever finally 100% no doubt about it proven he doped would it really change anything? nope. We'd all get pissed and I told you so and blah blah blah and in 6 months we'd be saying someone else doped. Some other post somewhere said lifetime bans are what this sport needs. I agree. Find someone doping and put em out. No second chances. It's the only way you'll limit the PED usage. Take dinner off the table and people think twice. I don't want to think George doped, I like the guy more than Lance. God forbid they say VdV dopes. That'll be it for me.

Unfortunately it all has to be proven. 100 people saying he doped doesn't prove it, just makes it highly plausible. Somewhere, sometime, somehow the truth will finally come out.

On a side note - since the rapture is happening tomorrow maybe Lance will finally fess up. Moving on.
Sorry; my comment was probably inappropriate, and you correctly called me out on it. Just my lame attempt at humor; my apologies.

I actually don't (and won't) hate Lance or Livestrong, regardless of what goes down.