View Single Post
Old 05-24-11, 11:52 AM
zigmeister

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by merlinextraligh
Most folks think of express package delivery, generically. "Fed Ex" to express delivery is like Kleenex to tissue. Most folks don't make a lot of note whether their shipment comes Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS priority mail, or DHL, particularly 6-7 years later.

I could not tell you whether the parts I got from Excel Sports last week came by Fed Ex or UPS, but I know they came express deliverly.

On the one hand, I agree, I wouldn't recall later possibly. But since he made this out to be such a huge moment and turning point in his career about being asked to "Take care of his hemotacrit levels", and that he called Lance's secret Bat Phone number he had memorized surely, you wouldn't want to write it down or store it on your secret phone would you? It makes you wonder how somebody can clearly recall all the exact details about calling Lance and asking for EPO, and it then shows up later, and not remember certain things. But maybe this is one thing he doesn't recall. Along with, "somebody told me" that he said numerous times about things he "knew" about Lance's doping. Ok..who are these "somebodies"?