monsterpile
This bike is cat approved

Bikes: To many to list...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RTDub
This is a great example of a cyclist who was not paying close enough attention. Expect the unexpected. In traffic like that, and travelling perpendicular across more than one lane, always expect traffic on the other side. It's not like there was a truck there obstructing his view, and if there was, would he be so thick as to ride out in front of a truck without looking to his right first? He may have had a walk signal, but the light was red. No telling what color the light was going right to left.

I never trust Walk/Don't Walk, I go by what traffic is doing and what drivers are doing around me. NEVER would I do something as stupid as this cyclist did, riding in between cars. You may say he had the Walk indicator, but he was riding, and being right and in the hospital (which he isn't) is worse than being careful and paying attention to your surroundings.
Thats pretty much my take away. Its kind of a cool video if you don't think about it too much. =P

Originally Posted by exile
According to the Seattle Department to Transportation he's allowed to ride in the crosswalk:

[B]

I'm glad the cyclist looks okay. I am worried about the bike however.
=)