View Single Post
Old 05-26-11, 11:27 AM
amckimmey

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I got a Aosom Cargo Bicycle Trailer yesterday. The trailer is a lot bigger then I was thinking it would be.

I plan to do a real review later because I could not find any information my self about this trailer. I also have not ridden it with any weight so I will have to talk about that later. The trailer is big. 2 adults could probably sit in it. The carrying capacity is 180lb its steel. My girlfriend really wants to ride in back. I might try it out. Only at low speeds.

The construction seems to be pretty nice. Its steel with a steel bottom, 35lb because of that. Its actually 36in wide, to wide for a door way, so you have to take it sideways though the door. The wheels are not true, I will have to take care of that later, the wheels are steel. I have put reflective tape on the side bars, and put light mounts on it, and a reflector on back.

I'm pretty happy with the trailer. And the price was great.
The side bars can be taken off .

I had better photos but this will have to do for now.

Here is the description from their page
Description
Brand New
Color: red and black
Size: Large
Made by steel metal with solid bottom
Easily assembles and folds down for storage
One bicycle hitch/connector included, you do not need anything else to connect the trailer to the bike
Including a removable, washable cover
Folding Frame
Cubage about. 140 Liter.
Specially strengthen Bottom.
Trailer Weight: 35lbs
Max loading : 180lb
Size: 31.5x24x14inch (LxWxH)(This just the inside its actually 36in wide. to wide for a door way, so you have to take it sideways though the door)
The size of the tires are 20"(Diameter) x 2.125"
Length with drawbar is about: 54inch
Package Size: 28x22x14inch (LxWxH).

Aosom Website Cargo Bike Link

Last edited by amckimmey; 09-03-11 at 01:27 AM.