View Single Post
Old 06-17-05, 10:20 AM
Linchpin
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'd purchase 10 Million dollars worth of Star Wars memorabilia. I really dislike the movies and all the hoolplah about them, but that buying that **** and saving it is better than investing your cash in a Roth IRA. I'd put it away as a nest egg for my child when he retires after working for a living to become a real man, not some daddies boy prick like you see everywhere.

Then, I'd purchase the company I used to work for, pay all the employees a hefty sum to retire on, and burn the ****ing building to the ground.

After that I'd buy me about 300 acres somewhere in the south, have it set up to be totally self sustainable with windmill, hydro-electric, and solar power; limestone filtered spring water; the works, and retire to it until my end has come. I'd fish, hunt, relax, and be happily ignorant of all the bull **** that city folk have to put up with.

Anything left over after that will be put away for medical purposes as I'd have no insurance to speak of as well as other things that I may come across.

Oh, and my wife can come too if she wishes.