Old 05-29-11, 02:33 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2937 Post(s)
Liked 2,934 Times in 1,497 Posts
yes it is a Huret and yes I amy end getting rid of it. right at this moment I am considering ditching the whole build!

I am not sure just what is the proper position for the clamp. it does not matter how I tilt it the chain only contacts the last 1/4 - 1/2" of the cage. rotating the clamp portion to the rear is not possible as then you would not have room to remove the wheel.

actually as I have just found out it seems there is not even room for fenders. I am not sure just what this frame was designed to to do but it is a complete egnima to me. there is enough tire clearance at the fork crown and brake bridge that you could have small bunnies stuck to the tires and they would turn. the chainstays and BB bridge is another story, you canbarely get a tire on and off. as noted earlier the BB bridge is not drilled, so I got a small nylon clamp. once I clamped the fender to the bridge I had to fight the x25 tires into the frame. the bottom of the fender is about 1/2" higher than normal, but is in almost the same place as if it were bolted to the bridge.

I could trim the bottom end of the fender and get it to fit in front of the bridge for more tire clearance, but even where it is now the FD pushes on it when I shift rings.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_0006.jpg (87.3 KB, 91 views)
DSC_0010.jpg (87.9 KB, 92 views)
DSC_0008.jpg (90.6 KB, 8 views)

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk