Old 06-08-11, 10:42 PM
Bomb Komodo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I went ripping through town on this thing..did a night ride as well..soo good. It has drop bars on it that are perfect right now for me. The brakes are in that bullhorn position. I personally don't like it that much for more than 5 minutes. I love upright, and grabbing the drops when I am really getting speed going. So I am removing the back brake and will have the front brake near the stem.

For the roads here, the lbs is setting me up with 700s and 28 width on a deep v wheel in the back. I will have this thing converted by the weekend. Will be sick. For now i am going to run the 23mm up front and than upgrade that one in a month. I will then also get 165mm cranks, since my current ones are 170. That will pretty much give me a nasty setup for commuting and I think that will about do it. Quad butted steel chromo frame..just awesome so far.

Had a nice first wipeout where I skidded on a slick pothole during a turn and went headfirst into a bush durin the nightride and banged my junk against the seat. Got readjusted and moved on. Pretty sure at that moment I fell in love.

Last edited by Bomb Komodo; 06-08-11 at 10:47 PM.