Old 06-09-11, 10:49 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2937 Post(s)
Liked 2,934 Times in 1,497 Posts
Well well the Hetchins struck again yesterday. I really wanted the VO/ Surly SS cable hanger, you know th cool long one, well I have put off ordering it as that is the only thing I want from VO. the other day while up in Trexlertown on business I stopped in to the shop and bought a standard type seat binder mounted hanger. well much to my suprise, dismay and few other emotions it does not fit. it seems the 'ears' on the seat lug are not quite long enough for it to slip over the nut poertion of the binder bolt. so now the question is.. is the Surly smaller then a standard alloy hanger?

in other news I have a line on a SR FD and hopefully will have that as well as the fender on next week. I do need to find a metal P clip for the fender though. also with mounting frustration and lack of response from Mr Miller I contacted the Aussie imported and begged for help in figuring out the oddities of this frame. Mr Rodell was very nice and agreed to assist me. so hopefully I will find out soon if it is a stock frame or was built with these seemingly odd demensions on purpose for some reason.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_0561.jpg (102.3 KB, 5 views)

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk