Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,538 Times in 1,047 Posts
Originally Posted by cooker
Yes, I am absolutely serious. The OP posed the question:

"As a body of serious cyclists that use bikes for most if not all, of your transportation needs, is your bike(s) a result of intentional customization (like mine are), or just-off-the-shelf as is clones of everyone else'. ? Would you have it any other way?

You posted an admittedly inspirational but completely irrelevant item about a disabled racer. Try to stay on topic.
My post was far more relevant to the thread topic of personalizing a bicycle, than 90% [estimated] of the posts on this list; Posts which are neither related to bicycling nor living car free nor living car light. Instead the posts are predominately anti car/ anti car owner/ counter culture political and economic rants that are far more appropriate to P&R , Foo, or Trollheim lists.

I did post something positive and inspirational about the good people of NYC supporting a bicyclist in need and helping him customize his body as well as his bike. And YOU raise a Red Flag of Relevancy? On this list? Yours is possibly the dumbest post I have ever read on BF, and that is quite an achievement.