View Single Post
Old 06-19-11, 10:01 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Linda... Coool pictures......

Funky..... Congrats .......
Wow great ride report.... you are nucking futs .....

Yep.. Got out for a ride Sunday evening... Went to the PLB trail with the road bike. Got there about 6:30pm'ish Plan was to ride to the light in Keystone ride back to Putnam Hall (by the bar where my friend got killed in the movie LOL) And then ride on the newly paved state road 100 back to the trail head. I wanted to ride the hills on the last 4 miles back to the van. That stretch of road has one of the biggest hills around here (not counting bridges). I was feeling good the whole ride including the hill. Sooo got to the top of the hill and then went another 4 miles total to Florahome and back. GREAT RIDE... No smoke in the air either..... 20.38 miles total. I really need to get another camera mount, took the one off of the road bike and put it on the mountain bike...

Ohhh yeah... Almost nobody on the whole trail... was kind of weird usually there are quite a few people riding & walking in the evening... especially on a Sunday.. But not today...

Last edited by zzOtherlandzz; 06-19-11 at 10:14 PM.