cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
Liked 4,398 Times in 2,093 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris_in_Miami
Nice, I'd consider that color "peach." Was Raleigh's official name for it "flamingo orange?"
I have no idea at all. It isn't listed in any Raleigh catalog, and it's the first I've seen of it.

On the other hand, I have seen the bright orange hue on the Twenty on the aforementioned blog, but only once - on a Canadian-market (though Nottingham-built) Raleigh Sports. I saw one photograph before it disappeared into the interwebs.

Originally Posted by photogravity
What a neat find! Raleigh really had a good thing going for a long time. I suppose it was a combination of their elegant designs and decent quality.

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I'm intrigued with folding bikes of late. They are just too cool! Admittedly though, pretty much anything that I can pedal and that has two wheels is intriguing to me lately... I've got the bike bug bad and I'm driving my poor wife crazy!
The Twenty doesn't fold well and weighs as much as a Raleigh Sports, but it rides just as good. The pivot is properly overbuilt and could hold twice as much weight as the seatpost could handle.

I'm not about to say it's the best riding folder ever made - I'm sure most Moultons far exceed it - but it's the best inexpensive C&V folder that isn't a Moulton.

-Kurt